New Leaf Mindfulness
Helping you live with more PEACE, PURPOSE, and HAPPINESS
Start living with more PEACE, PURPOSE, and HAPPINESS by building and sustaining a personalized mindfulness practice with simple and practical techniques that fit into your everyday life so that you can…
- Accept, love, and nurture your body
- Cultivate a healthy mindset that serves you
- Develop a compassionate understanding of your emotions
- Sustain peaceful relationships that support you
- Deepen and personalize your spiritual practice
This Is For You If...
- You’ve experienced a difficult time in your life caused by loss, illness or injury, or a shift or change that left you feeling depressed, angry, lost, stuck, or hopeless but you know that’s not who you really are.
- You are ready to heal from this experience, learn from it, and move forward into positive transformation.
- You want to own your experience of life and create a positive reality by understanding what perspectives, choices, and habits are keeping you from living as your authentic self and shifting them.
- You want to experience more PEACE, PURPOSE, and HAPPINESS by living in balanced alignment in your mind, body, and spirit.
I’m here to help you build and sustain your own mindfulness practice. All of our mindful services teach you how to step back and become an accepting observer of what is happening within and around you. You will develop techniques for relating to what you are experiencing with more compassion and understanding. You will recognize the basic needs within you that when threatened or unmet create destructive habits. This understanding will help you identify what you need in order to nurture yourself back to balance making peace with your body, mind, and spirit. You will start making lifestyle choices that align with your true values so that you can show up in the world as the most authentic and heart centered version of yourself.
THE BASICS OF MINDFULNESS
Learn what mindfulness is, how it can help you, and some basic ways to start a practice
My name is Erin Easton and I am so excited to walk this journey with you. I began my mindful journey in 2013 when a counselor gave me a book by Thich Nhat Hanh. Reading his simple teachings on mindfulness gave me hope that I could heal myself. Through studies at Thich Nhat Hanh’s center, Plum Village, studies of meditation and Buddhist philosophy at the Shedrub Choeker Ling monastery, and completing my master’s in the use of meditation and mindfulness in language acquisition I was able to develop a deep personal practice that balanced my life and allowed me to show up as the healthiest, happiest version of myself living with purpose and authenticity. I am now here to be your guide, cheerleader, and support as you discover your own path towards a balanced you.
Free Mindfulness Quiz
Find out how mindful you are in mind, body and spirit
Let's Get Started!
Take the mindful quiz and then schedule a free 30min discovery session to talk about the best next step on your mindful journey.
We all need to start with settling in mind, body, and spirit and observing what’s happening within and around us. The intro series will give you foundational mindfulness techniques to begin. You can take the intro in individual coaching, an in-person group class, or an online class.
You will dive deeper into your practice by identifying the obstacles keeping you from living in alignment with your heart and developing techniques to understand why they are there, recognize what unmet need they are linked to, and engage with the support and self-care that will nurture you back to a healthy balanced state so you can live as your most authentic self. You can do this in individual coaching.
Mindfulness is not a magic pill that you engage with once and heal forever. You have to maintain your practice in order for it to continue serving you. You can do this with individual coaching when you need support with something that has come out of balance or you can continue to grow your practice in group classes, online classes, and retreats.
Free Discovery Session
Schedule a free 30min discovery session and find out how mindfulness coaching can help you
What Our Clients Say
Connect With New Leaf
Come to the studio
220 N Stough Ave, Montrose CO, 80141
Give us a call